- Strong, beautiful European Beech hardwood wood frame
- Available in two sizes: 24″ & 30″
- Sculpted wood seats provide comfort
- Standard and custom stain options are available
- Solid mortise and tenon joints
- Visible wood frame decorates back and sides
- Generous gap between the back and seat offers easy cleaning
- The antimicrobial finish prevents the absorption of germs, bacteria, & more
- Manufactured in North America
Estimated Lead Time
- 6 Weeks
|Overall Width||17.25 in (43.82 cm)|
|Overall Height||43.75 in (111.13 cm)|
|Overall Depth||19.25 in (48.90 cm)|
|Seat Width||17.75 in (45.09 cm)|
|Seat Height||30.00 in (76.20 cm)|
|Seat Depth||15.75 in (40.01 cm)|
|Weight||19.00 lbs (8.62 kg)|
|Capacity||300.00 lbs (136.08 kg)|
Custom Fabric Requirements
We are happy to craft your order using COM (Customer’s Own Material). However, there is a Flat Charge of $50 to cover the cost of Duty & Customs Fees and $25 for each additional fabric selection. Contact your Holsag Sales Representative for further information & details.
*The amount of fabric needed per chair is estimated using 54-inch (137 cm) wide material.
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.